- Employment Type
The I.T. Technician is responsible for operational availability, maintenance, and overall operation of company computers and desktop applications aiming to keep the technology of our company in good working order and accessible to our guests and staff.
- Responsible for installation of PC hardware for end users.
- Assists in the installation of advanced networking hardware and software under the direction of the system administrator or helpdesk supervisor.
- Performs routine tasks like backups or other operational tasks as defined.
- Performs preventative maintenance on PC’s, printers, and other hardware.
- Installs service releases and performs routine maintenance on desktop applications.
- Implements virus protection, detection, and elimination.
- Troubleshoots basic hardware and software problems for end users.
- Provides basic training on hardware and software use.
- Facilitates assistance from hardware and software vendors when necessary.
- Maintains licensing information for all desktop applications and operating systems.
- Ensures compliance of licensing agreements at the user level.
- Devises documentation for all end user hardware and software with regard to installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, licensing, configuration, and network connectivity.
- Perform duties with little or no supervision
- Assists in room setup for catering and casino events
- Setup and operate casino and/audio equipment
- Pull low voltage cable
- Assist in additional projects
- Prepares progressive reports for all work performed
- Other duties as assigned
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- 1-2 years experience in IT preferred
- 1-2 years experience in a high paced environment
- Familiar with networking concepts like TCP/IP
- Familiar with personal computers, servers and like technology
- Familiar with AS/400 concepts
- Familiar Microsoft Office and other desktop applications
- Familiar with Windows, Unix, OS400, and other operating systems
- Ability to continually use ladders
- Excellent Guest Service
- Ability to lift 50lbs
***MUST adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors***
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 18152