- Employment Type
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is consistently ranked the #1 Reno resort on TripAdvisor, has the prestigious AAA Four Diamond designation, and is recommended by the Forbes Travel Guide. Atlantis is recognized for its luxurious accommodations, eight award-winning restaurants including the top four on TripAdvisor, 10 captivating bars and lounges, a world-class spa, and casino-wide action. For the fifth consecutive year, Spa Atlantis has earned the highly coveted 2020 Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Award. Spa Atlantis is the only spa to attain to attain this recognition in Reno. In addition to Spa Atlantis’s prestigious designation as a Four-Star Spa, Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, Atlantis Steakhouse, and Bistro Napa all received the 2020 Recommended rating by the Forbes Travel Guide.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list and rated as America’s Best and Mid-Size Employers.
Want to get into the Game of Keno? Learn how the Keno Gaming Department works. If you are looking to join the #1 Hotel in Reno and looking for a way to advance your career join us and find out how you can become a Keno Ticket Writer Runner.
We have Full-Time & Part-Time openings. Weekend hours may be required.
POSITION PAYS $10/HR PLUS TIPS - EARNING POTENTIAL UP TO $15.00, INCLUDING BONUS PAYOUTS!
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Team Member Referral Bonus
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Relocation Assistance
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement
Keno /Writers Runners must have personality plus, enjoy the hospitality industry, and display a friendly, patient demeanor as well as good listening skills when dealing with our guests in the casino.
We will train you you how the Keno game is played. This includes understanding all the different pay tables we offer, the correct pricing for each and how many numbers it takes for the guest to win.
Registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board required. Must be at least 21 years of age.
- This position is expected to speak fluent English and have a good understanding of the language.
- Must have sharp cash handling skills with money transactions by accurately collecting proper payments, make change and pay winning amounts.
- The position will require standing and walking for long periods of time.
- Individual will need to be a strong salesperson and understand how to encourage guests to play.
- Ability to quickly learn & understand and use the Xpertx keno system writer station, including proper pricing and conditioning of tickets
- Must be able to handle a high volume of tickets when business dictates.