Laundry Machine Mechanic
- Employment Type
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa has opened an Engineer III (Hotel Tower) career opportunity. Incumbent must have minimum two years of facilities background experience.
- Ideal applicant will respond to Guest and Housekeeping calls for room repairs. Provides excellent, friendly four diamond level service.
- Must have a professional appearance and demeanor at all times and conduct repairs in the same manner.
- Knowledge of basic plumbing, electrical, TV/AV, and general utility and repairs required.
- Must have strong knowledge of trouble shooting basic electrical, kitchen equipment and building repair etc.
- Prior experience working in hotel preferred but not required.
- Understand and comply with federal, state, and local regulations.
- Must have a valid Nevada Driver's license and provide DMV printout with no demerit points at time of interview.
- Ability to communicate clearly over radio and in person required.
*Weekend work required.* Varied Shift*
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on team member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Referral Programs - Team Members who refer friends & family can earn up to $1600 in referral bonuses
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Benefits (Medical /Dental/Vision/Disability & more)
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- 401K with Company Match
- Relocation Assistance
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Learning & Development Workshops
- FREE daily meal