Lead Baccarat Supervisor
- Employment Type
- Casino, Leadership
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa has opened a Lead Baccarat Floor Supervisor career opportunity.
A Lead Baccarat Supervisor must be very nimble and skilled to effectively manage in the very fluid structure of Baccarat. They must demonstrate skills utilizing full time and part time Team Members to optimum potential. The Lead Baccarat Supervisor will have a to work during peak seasons and will be responsible to train other supervisors to improve managing player tracking. They also must be skilled in all aspects of table games, including, but not limited to, dealer training for all games and supervise all game’s operations. They also will administer Exception Reports and Performance Reviews properly so that the goal of growing our Team Member’s performance, abilities and opportunities for advancement is met in an organized, transparent, clear and understandable format.
Lead Supervisor will be expected to be a trainer, mentor and role model for all team members.
- Must have strong knowledge of all table games protection, policies and procedures, and be able to communicate those principles.
- Strong written and verbal skills necessary.
- Responsible for the certification of all dealer and supervisor job requirements and guest service objectives of all team members on their assigned shift.
- Involve motivational and informational pre-shift messages for team members.
- Recommend changes to procedures and policies when necessary and appropriate.
- Must be registered with the Nevada Gaming Board
- At least 2 years previous experience supervising Baccarat
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and administrative skills.
- The ability to make quick decisions under stressful situations.
- Ability to communicate in English, both written and verbal
- Bi-lingual in an Asian dialect preferred (Vietnamese and Mandarin)
- Previous experience providing a positive gaming experience for guests
- Basic math skills applicable to the game
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Ability to stand and/or sit for long periods of time
- Constant use of hearing and vision
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Team Member Referral Bonus
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Relocation Assistance
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement