Lead Kitchen Mechanic
- Employment Type
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting applications for Lead Kitchen Mechanic. This position is responsible for the performance of routine preventative maintenance on all commercial Kitchen equipment at all Kitchen, Bar and associated Food and Beverage outlets. Additionally, accomplish service repairs to ensure all equipment is operating at a high level of reliability and efficiency.
Full Time Day Shift
- Daily check-in with Chefs, Lead Cooks, etc. to ensure all equipment is operating correctly.
- Promptly perform HotSOS service orders for any equipment that is broken or down.
- Diagnose equipment problems and take appropriate action for prompt repairs thus minimizing down time.
- Clean and maintain equipment to the highest industry standard.
- Attend schools, seminars and additional training to ensure up to date knowledge is maintained for all brands of equipment utilized i.e., Montague, Hobart, Stero, etc.
- Train Swing shift and Graveyard Team Members to ensure knowledgeable staff is onsite 24 hrs./ day.
- Experience utilizing Owner/Maintenance manuals to assist in the diagnosis of equipment i.e., familiar with wiring diagrams, parts breakdowns, etc.
- Source and order all parts required for the proper maintenance of the equipment including creation of “Critical Spare Parts” list and perform cycle counts on a monthly basis to ensure all required parts are maintained on hand.
- Basic project management skills and the ability to supervise subcontractors engaged to install new kitchen equipment.
- Possess a friendly and hospitable demeanor to facilitate good interaction with the Food and Beverage Team.
- Self-starter able to function with minimal supervision.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- P.A. certification for refrigerants.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in commercial kitchen equipment repairs.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair color.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 17664