Low Voltage Technician
- Employment Type
The Low Voltage Technician is responsible for operational availability, maintenance, and overall operation of company surveillance, alarm, video, and other low voltage systems.
- Responsible for installation of Camera’s, Alarms, Monitors and all other associated equipment.
- Performs routine tasks like backups or other operational tasks as defined.
- Performs preventative maintenance on Cameras, Monitors or other hardware. Installs service releases and performs routine maintenance on surveillance systems as needed.
- Performs training activities for personnel as needed on operational aspects of surveillance, alarm and other low voltage systems.
- Troubleshoots hardware and software problems.
- Facilitates assistance from hardware and software vendors when necessary.
- Maintains licensing information for all surveillance and video systems. Ensures compliance of licensing agreements at the user level.
- Devises documentation for all end user hardware and software with regard to installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, licensing, configuration, and network connectivity.
- Prepares progressive reports for all work performed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years experience in a high paced environment under minimal supervision
- 1+ years’ experience installation and troubleshooting
- Must be able to work on ladders and lifts
- Must be able to lift 60LBS
- Familiar with a digital multi meter
- Familiar with CCTV technologies and hardware
- Familiar with personal computers, servers, and like technology
- Familiar with networking concepts
- Familiar with wide array of wiring and connectivity technologies and standards
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Team Member Referral Bonus
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Discounted RTC Bus Pass
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement