Management Trainee (Rotational /Leadership Program)
- Employment Type
- Internship/Hospitality/Culinary & Management Trainee
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa has built a reputation of excellence, and we remain focused on delivering the highest-quality experience in the industry. The caliber of service, attention to detail, and consistent quality our guests expect begins and ends with our Team Members.
If you are someone who passionate in the hospitality field and is committed to excellence, possesses a strong ambition to learn and grow, and is highly interested to learn more about the Casino Hotel Resort industry then we invite you to apply to join our Management Development Trainee Program (MDTP).
The Management Development Trainee Program is an accelerated path to a leadership role in management. Exceptional applicants with the right mix of education and experience are encouraged to apply.
The Program is approximately 11-13 months offering professional development, business tools and training by the leadership teams. Participants will gain valuable skills and experience. Upon successful completion with the program the incumbent may step into a management or professional role.
Trainees will rotate throughout the following business areas:
- Food & Beverage
Requirements to apply to the program:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University with GPA of 3.00 or higher in any area of study.
- Minimum one year job experience or internship experience preferably in hospitality or gaming.
- Must submit a written essay (minimum one page) sharing why you would like to be considered for the Manageement Leadership Program.
Internal Team Members:
- Current Team Members are welcome to apply.
- Must not have job title as Manager or above.
- Must be in current position for minimum 6 months and in good standing.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Sponsorship letter from Director or above.
Upon successful completion in each departmental rotation, including required training and satisfactory performance ratings, the participant may apply to any professional or management career opportunity with any opening at Atlantis Casino Resor & Spa (Reno, NV) or Monarch Casino Resort & Spa, (Black Hawk, CO).
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa offers a comprehensive benefits package, 401k Plan, Vacation, Relocation Assistance and much more!