Manhattan Deli Supervisor
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Come join Team Atlantis! The Manhattan Deli is currently accepting applications for Supervisor. The Restaurant Supervisor is responsible for supervising the day-to-day operations of the Restaurant ensuring that the staff is working together to provide optimum guest service.
Full Time Swing Shift
- Operate the restaurant in accordance with the Resort’s mission statement, “We will create every player’s paradise here at Atlantis. ”Monitor the operation of the restaurant to ensure compliance with all standards and procedures established by the Food & Beverage Director as well as company and county health and regulatory standards and procedures.
- Understand financial reports and apply the information in a timely and practical fashion so as to improve the operation.
- Implement and insure prompt and courteous service to our guests in compliance with standards set forth by the
- Atlantis and the Food & Beverage Director.
- Maintain proper staffing levels through efficient hiring of new Team Members. Recruit, interview, and recommend for hire.
- Monitor the Team Members of the restaurant to assure they provide service in accordance with company and departmental standards and take action to correct any deficiencies through training and discipline.
- Prepare work schedules of Team Members and delegate work and station assignments. Prepare Team Member performance evaluations and disciplinary notices.
- Circulate through restaurant and coordinate activities of Team Member’s to provide efficient and courteous service to our guests.
- Works well with guests and staff by maintaining a positive and approachable attitude.
- Inspect and monitor cleanliness of the restaurant and comply with safety and health code regulations. Adheres and implements all safety and security policies and procedures.
- Greet and communicate with guests in a friendly and courteous manner. Resolve guest complaints and issues.
- Know, understand, follow, and enforce all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Communicate and interact with food shift supervisors and Team Members.
- Facilitate all aspects of repairs and maintenance.
- Keep documentation through proper email systems.
- Decrease costs through effective scheduling and management of waste.
- Increase revenue through training and use of financial reports to ensure up-selling of product.
- Create new ideas and implement these ideas.
- Readily identify and implement more efficient methods of operation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Must be at least 21.
- 2-3 years restaurant supervision or equivalent.
- Alcohol Awareness Card required.
- Food Safety Card required.
- Knowledge of beer, wine, and alcohol.
- Good organizational skills, interpersonal & communication skills.
- Knowledge in use of POS systems. Proficiently operate POS systems, Stratton-Warren inventory system, as well as office computer systems including Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
- Professional appearance in dress and manner.
- Must adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatual hair colors.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement