Marketing- Coordinator/Administrative Assistant- Shift: Varies
- Employment Type
The Marketing Coordinator provides support to the director of marketing. He/she will collaborate with the marketing team in all stages of planning and executing marketing campaigns, events, social media, and website maintenance. This position will handle day-to-day tasks associated with all marketing and advertising initiatives.
- Manages all areas of administrative support for marketing, advertising and public relations efforts.
- Develops copy, images, and content for marketing and advertising initiatives
- Manages art traffic and workflow process for specific departments, prioritizing as needed with guidance from marketing manager.
- Manage the initiation, review, approval and production of marketing materials/collateral, including posters, flyers, digital displays and more for specific departments.
- Assist with billing processing and coding invoices for advertising, direct mail and email marketing functions
- Work with e-commerce department on all online contests and prizes.
- Assist the communications manager with charitable events and promotions
- Process/create and manage the flow of all marketing donation certificates.
- Manage Internal/external sign plan
- Process business cards for designated departments.
- Manage P-card reconciliation
- Manage third party travel agency reviews, reply and follow up with corresponding departments
- Coordinates all ‘contact marketing’ communication responding to guest inquiries and redirecting as needed to appropriate departments
- Manages and processes all invoices and pcards receipts
- Assist in preparing reports –
- Compile data and results from marketing campaigns/events
- Research competitors and industry leaders for insights –
- Research key local personalities and social media influencers
- Manages all internal and external collateral - keeping casino floor stocked with current flyers and posters
- Assist with job requests, projects for assigned departments
- Keep departments up to date on projects, reports and any other essential information to complete tasks
- Assist with copy writing, proofreading
- Assist with distributing all collateral to assigned departments
- Weekly walk through casino floor to make sure signage is appropriately displayed
- Other duties as assigned
- Must adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors
2-3 years marketing or administrative experience preferably in a marketing department.
Computer literate with experience in MS Office and strong Excel skills, Stratton Warren and Cognos a plus.
Must be organized, detail-oriented, deadline-oriented and ability to prioritize.
Strong communication skills required equally for oral, written and visual presentations.
BA or BS Degree in business or marketing or other related field preferred.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement