- Employment Type
Come join Team Atlantis! The Marketing Coordinator provides support to the director of marketing. He/she will collaborate with the marketing team in all stages of planning and executing marketing campaigns, events, social media, and website maintenance. This position will handle day-to-day tasks associated with all marketing and advertising initiatives.
- Manages all areas of administrative support for marketing, advertising and public relations efforts.
- Develops copy, images, and content for marketing and advertising initiatives
- Manages art traffic and workflow process for specific departments, prioritizing as needed with guidance from marketing manager.
- Manage the initiation, review, approval and production of marketing materials/collateral, including posters, flyers, digital displays and more for specific departments.
- Assist with billing processing and coding invoices for advertising, direct mail and email marketing functions
- Work with e-commerce department on all online contests and prizes.
- Assist the communications manager with charitable events and promotions
- Process/create and manage the flow of all marketing donation certificates.
- Manage Internal/external sign plan
- Process business cards for designated departments.
- Manage P-card reconciliation
- Manage third party travel agency reviews, reply and follow up with corresponding departments
- Coordinates all ‘contact marketing’ communication responding to guest inquiries and redirecting as needed to appropriate departments
- Manages and processes all invoices and pcards receipts
- Assist in preparing reports –
- Compile data and results from marketing campaigns/events
- Research competitors and industry leaders for insights –
- Research key local personalities and social media influencers
- Manages all internal and external collateral - keeping casino floor stocked with current flyers and posters
- Assist with job requests, projects for assigned departments
- Keep departments up to date on projects, reports and any other essential information to complete tasks
- Assist with copy writing, proofreading
- Assist with distributing all collateral to assigned departments
- Weekly walk through casino floor to make sure signage is appropriately displayed
- Other duties as assigned my management.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- BA or BS Degree in business or marketing or other related field preferred.
- 2-3 years marketing or administrative experience preferably in a marketing department.
- Computer literate with experience in MS Office and strong Excel skills, Stratton Warren and Cognos a plus.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, deadline-oriented and ability to prioritize.
- Strong communication skills required equally for oral, written and visual presentations.
***MUST adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors***
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 18344