Marketing Project Manager
- Employment Type
- General Administration, Hospitality, Marketing
The Marketing Project Manager is responsible for managing the workflow for the entire marketing and creative department. The MPM specializes in the planning, management, and execution of marketing campaign projects and touches every project at key points in the project lifecycle. Exceptional organizational skills, industry knowledge and personal drive are required to manage a high volume of deliverables in a dynamic, fun, fast-paced working environment.
• Responsible for planning, managing, and executing projects related to marketing campaigns and initiatives.
• Assists the marketing director with creating a strategic marketing strategy and mapping out the tasks needed to implement that strategy.
• Managing and supervising marketing projects from beginning to end.
• Ensuring that internal stakeholders are satisfied with the proposed marketing campaigns, projects and outcomes.
• Collaborating with the creative team to create advertising content.
• Creating and managing a content calendar and scheduling deadlines.
• Maintaining an up-to-date understanding of the company, its products, and its client base to implement effective marketing campaigns.
• Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with internal management and external vendors.
• Works with agencies and consultants to identify the skills and resources necessary to complete marketing projects on time and within budget, and assist the people working on marketing campaigns.
• Creating and prioritizing project timelines.
• Manages communication with team, both internally and externally, ensuring each department has the information and buy-in needed to get the project across the finish line.
• Manages all direct mail/collateral, digital content and workflow process prioritizing as needed with guidance from marketing director
• Compile all material/copy needed for all marketing projects.
• Communicates progress weekly on all marketing projects.
• Assist with with writing copy and proofreading copy/content
• Manage the initiation, review, approval and production of marketing materials/collateral, including direct mail, posters, flyers, newsletters
• Facilitate project review and approvals with operational departments
• Manages the effective distribution of marketing materials
• Monitor competitor activity
Excellent communication skills, both written and oral are essential. Must be able to effectively collaborate with management team as well as department managers. Excellent computer skills required with emphasis in MS Office suite, specifically Excel. Adobe knowledge helpful. Organizational skills are of prime importance. Multichannel management and accuracy within each channel is key.
BA Degree in marketing, advertising or equivalent preferred
3-5 years in a related position required, casino/gaming experience preferred but not required.