Massage Therapist for Atlantis Spa (PT)
- Employment Type
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting applications for Message Therapist. The Massage Therapist will perform Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue Massage and Body Wraps – plus several specialized treatments unique to the Spa Atlantis. Our Massage Therapists help our guests unwind and relax in the tranquility of the Atlantis’ all new Spa. All Spa positions require exceptional guest service ability and commitment to providing the guest with an ultimate spa experience. The Massage Therapist will create an "Ahhhh" environment for the guest through therapeutic massage and body work techniques.
Part Time Various Shifts
- Provide massages to clients by appointment.
- Guide clients through service offerings and determine which massages would benefit them most.
- Evaluate clients to determine painful or stressed areas of the body.
- Advise clients on stretching, strengthening or relaxation methods.
- Suggest future massage appointments and regime to clients.
- Listen to clients during appointments and adjust technique as they desire.
- Other assignments as assigned my management.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel object; reach with hands and arms; talk, and hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Must be at least 21.
- Must be currently licensed by the Nevada State Board of Massage Therapists.
- Experience in massage techniques and demonstrated ability to learn new massage techniques.
- Knowledge of Swedish, deep tissue, body wraps, hot stone, trigger point and deep tissue massage.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement