MGR CASINO SHIFT - ADMINISTRATION
- Employment Type
- Casino, Hospitality, Leadership
Come join Team Atlantis! The Casino Shift Manager is the Acting General Manager on Duty and is responsible for performing numerous daily tasks and routines that ensure quality service is provided to all guests. During each shift, the Casino Shift Manager will visit each operational area and converse with guests and Team Members to promote and facilitate the highest guest service attainable by identifying and correcting daily operational deficiencies.
• Constantly review staffing needs and recommend increase/decrease in staffing levels to coincide with business demands.
• Identify signage problems and notifying proper departments to correct.
• Assist in resolving Team Member issues, responsible for motivating Team Members to ensure they are providing quality service.
• Assist Managers and Supervisors to ensure that the operation is being managed in accordance with company standards.
• Maintain an active presence on the casino floor at all times.
• Works hand in hand with security to ensure the safety of guests and Team Members.
• Actively promotes Atlantis tournaments, promotions and events.
• Resolves guest complaints and assists with guest incidents.
• Provides regular communication with all levels of management with recommendations on improving effectiveness of operations.
• Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
• State of Nevada Gaming License Required
• Nevada Alcohol Awareness Card Required
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent analytical, organizational, and administrative skills
• Working knowledge of resort and hospitality operations including casino games, hotel and restaurants
• Proficient computer skills
• Minimum 3 years management experience in a Table Games and Casino operations
• Able to remain calm under work pressure
• Must adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
• Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
• 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
• Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
• Scholarship Opportunity
• Paid Vacation
• Holiday Pay
• Recreation /Fitness Discounts
• Weekly Resort Prizes
• Career Development and Training Workshops
• FREE daily meal
• Internal Advancement