Monarch Rewards Host, Swing Shift
- Employment Type
- Hospitality, Marketing
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently looking for a Monarch Rewards Host. The Monarch Rewards Host is responsible for intensive canvassing of the casino floor for purpose of meeting, greeting and welcoming guests. Providing excellence in guest service with a positive attitude on a daily basis. Promote Monarch Rewards membership and opening club accounts while displaying professional communication skills.
Full Time Swing Shift
- Keeps a steady and pro-active business demeanor with enticement for casino guests to enroll in the club.
- Standing and walking for long periods of time is expected and normal for this position.
- Interacts with guests on a daily basis within the casino and from behind the Club desk in a positive and professional manner.
- Getting to know our guests and using their name at all times possible is highly encouraged.
- Be knowledgeable of and promote casino promotions, special events and amenities to casino guests.
- Monarch Rewards desk coverage includes opening of club accounts, providing specific information on casino, resort property as well as general information on the Reno area, answering questions, handing issues with increased escalation and informing Team Leadership, answering phones and periodic assistance with promotions and slots tournaments.
- Other duties as assigned my management.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk, and hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Above average communication skills including verbal, non-verbal, listening and written.
- Computer usage, proficient typing, spelling and basic math.
- Able to read and input guest information in casino patron system including driver’s license, state ID, passport or military ID.
- Flexibility and adaptability within a fast-paced working environment with concurrent multiple responsibilities, promotions and special events.
- Ability to give 100% effort in the communication of the benefits and rewards of Monarch Rewards membership using persuasion skills and motivated enthusiasm.
- Ability to be consistently successful on the casino floor with enrollment goals resulting in the acquisition of Monarch Rewards members.
- Ability to be responsible and productive without immediate and direct supervision while spending quality time on the casino floor helping team reach and surpass goals.
- Ability to be consistently friendly, courteous and smiling with all casino resort guests and fellow company team members.
- Ability to stay current on casino promotions, special events and amenities with the ability to find and communicate information when necessary. When necessary the ability to seek assistance and guidance from Team Leadership as it applies to the communication of information and providing excellent guest service.
- Ability to be a team player and recognize the importance of helping the team succeed for the benefit of the company as it relates to successful individual performance.
***MUST adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors***
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 18124