Monarch Rewards Manager
- Employment Type
- Hospitality, Leadership, Marketing
The incumbent in this position is primarily responsible for the daily management of the Monarch Rewards players’ club department.
The Manager, as with all members of Monarch properties, provides excellent customer service to all Team Members, is expected to conduct himself/herself in a manner which demonstrates initiative, professionalism, personal awareness, integrity, and exercises confidentiality in the appropriate areas of his/her performance. The incumbent shares in the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa support of the company’s Vision, Mission, Values, and consistently performs all functions in a fashion that inspires and motivates others to actively pursue them. As part of the leadership team, role models the expected behaviors of service, positive attitude, cooperation and accountability. Engenders trust in others and develops credible relationships at all levels.
• Responsible for the daily management of the Monarch Rewards department.
• Motivates front-line team members, including Hosts, High Limit Hosts, and Supervisors.
• Drives excellence in guest service, role-modeling excellence in guest service with a positive attitude daily.
• Promotes player card membership.
• Resolves guest challenges and disputes with care and professionalism.
• Creates, organizes, and implements promotional programs and oversees events and promotions for smooth and exciting execution.
• Responsible for the pay tables, running the electronic drawings, and acting as emcee as needed.
• Provides support and direction to the Monarch Rewards Club Team, guiding, mentoring, and developing skills for benchmarking and improving skills. Coaches team for excellent guest service.
• Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
• Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
• Computer proficient with attention to detail
• Flexibility and adaptability within a fast-paced working environment with concurrent multiple responsibilities, promotions and special events
• College degree or comparable experience in marketing programs and leadership desired
• Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with ethical integrity; Upholds organizational values.
• Leadership - Exhibits confidence in self and others; Inspires and motivates others to perform well; Effectively influences actions and opinions of others; Inspires respect and trust; Accepts feedback from others; Provides vision and inspiration to peers and subordinates; Gives appropriate recognition to others; Displays passion and optimism; Mobilizes others to fulfill the vision.
• Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
• Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
• Strategic Thinking - Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; Understands organization's strengths & weaknesses; Analyzes market and competition; Identifies external threats and opportunities; Adapts strategy to changing conditions.
• Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
• Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
• Business Acumen - Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals.
• Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments. Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.