Monarch Rewards Manager
- Employment Type
- Hospitality, Leadership, Marketing
The incumbent in this position is primarily responsible for the daily management of the Monarch Rewards players’ club department.
The Manager, as with all members of Monarch properties, provides excellent customer service to all Team Members, is expected to conduct himself/herself in a manner which demonstrates initiative, professionalism, personal awareness, integrity, and exercises confidentiality in the appropriate areas of his/her performance. The incumbent shares in the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa support of the company’s Vision, Mission, Values, and consistently performs all functions in a fashion that inspires and motivates others to actively pursue them. As part of the leadership team, role models the expected behaviors of service, positive attitude, cooperation and accountability. Engenders trust in others and develops credible relationships at all levels.
Full Time Various Shifts
• Responsible for the daily management of the Monarch Rewards department.
• Motivates front-line team members, including Hosts, High Limit Hosts, and Supervisors.
• Drives excellence in guest service, role-modeling excellence in guest service with a positive attitude daily.
• Promotes player card membership.
• Resolves guest challenges and disputes with care and professionalism.
• Creates, organizes, and implements promotional programs and oversees events and promotions for smooth and exciting execution.
• Responsible for the pay tables, running the electronic drawings, and acting as emcee as needed.
• Provides support and direction to the Monarch Rewards Club Team, guiding, mentoring, and developing skills for benchmarking and improving skills. Coaches team for excellent guest service.
• Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
The incumbent in this position works on-site at the casino and interfaces with external/internal customers, Team Members, and vendors on a regular basis. The position’s work schedule varies and may include Saturday/Sunday and evening work depending on the needs of the operation.
- Nevada Gaming Registration Required.
- Alcohol Awareness card Required.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Computer proficient with attention to detail.
- Flexibility and adaptability within a fast-paced working environment with concurrent multiple responsibilities, promotions and special events.
- College degree or comparable experience in marketing programs and leadership desired.
- Must adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 17668