Monarch Rewards Supervisor- Swing Shift
- Employment Type
- Casino, Hotel
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting applications for Monarch Rewards Supervisor. The Monarch Rewards Supervisor will provide leadership and support to all the Player’s Club Representatives and assist with the direction of activities that are designed to create memorable experiences that will strengthen and maximize Guest loyalty.
- Promote Club Monarch membership and opening club accounts while displaying professional communication skills.
- Keeps a steady and pro-active business demeanor with enticement for casino guests to enroll in the club. Standing and walking for long periods of time is expected and normal for this position.
- Answering phones and periodic assistance with promotions and slots tournaments.
- Interacts with guests on a daily basis within the casino and from behind the Club Monarch desk in a positive and professional manner. Getting to know our guests and using their name at all times possible is highly encouraged.
- Be knowledgeable of and promote casino promotions, special events and amenities to casino guests.
- Club Monarch desk coverage includes multi – task guest service including opening of club accounts, providing specific information on casino, resort property as well as general information on the Reno area, answering questions, handing issues with increased escalation and informing Team Leadership.
- Other assignments as assigned my management.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; talk, and hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Nevada Gaming Registration Required.
- Alcohol Awareness card Required.
- Computer proficient - typing, spelling and basic math.
- Able to read and input guest information in casino patron system including Driver's License, State ID, Passport or Military ID.
- Flexibility and adaptability within a fast-paced working environment with concurrent multiple responsibilities, promotions and special events.
- Ability to give 100% effort in the communication of the benefits and rewards of Club Monarch membership using persuasion skills and motivated enthusiast.
- Ability to be consistently mindful of successful reaching of department goals on casino floor / club desk with new member enrollment resulting in the acquisition of Club Monarch members.
- Ability to be responsible and productive without immediate and direct supervision while spending quality time in the Club Monarch desk helping team reach and surpass goals.
- Ability to be consistently friendly, courteous and smiling with all casino resort guests and fellow company team members.
- Ability to stay current on casino promotions, special events and amenities with the ability to find and communicate information when necessary. When necessary the ability to seek assistance and guidance from Team Leadership as it applies to the communication of information and providing excellent guest service.
***MUST adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors***
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement