Monarch Rewards Supervisor
- Employment Type
- Casino, Hospitality, Leadership
The Monarch Rewards Supervisor will provide leadership and support to all the Player’s Club Representatives and assist with the direction of activities that are designed to create memorable experiences that will strengthen and maximize Guest loyalty.
- MUST BE 21 years of age.
- Standing and walking for long periods of time is expected and normal for this position.
- Above average communication skills including verbal, non verbal, listening and written.
- Computer proficient - typing, spelling and basic math.
- Able to read and input guest information in casino patron system including drivers license, state ID, passport or military ID.
- Flexibility and adaptability within a fast paced working environment with concurrent multiple responsibilities, promotions and special events.
- Ability to give 100% effort in the communication of the benefits and rewards of Club Monarch membership using persuasion skills and motivated enthusiast .
- Ability to be consistently mindful of successful reaching of department goals on casino floor / club desk with new member enrollment resulting in the acquisition of Club Monarch members.
- Ability to be responsible and productive without immediate and direct supervision while spending quality time in the Club Paradise desk helping team reach and surpass goals.
- Ability to be consistently friendly, courteous and smiling with all casino resort guests and fellow company team members.
- Ability to stay current on casino promotions, special events and amenities with the ability to find and communicate information when necessary. When necessary the ability to seek assistance and guidance from Team Leadership as it applies to the communication of information and providing excellent guest service.
- Ability to be a team player and recognize the importance of helping the team succeed for the benefit of the company as it relates to successful individual performance.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Team Member Referral Bonus
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement