- Employment Type
Come join Team Atlantis! The Multi-Media Artist is responsible for developing and executing designs for project strategies that support marketing and creative initiatives for our key audiences and platforms. The Multi-Media Artist will collaborate with the internal team to create and implement comprehensive communications across a broad spectrum of media and audiences, including digital, print, video, and animation.
Full Time Various Shifts
- Content creation (video, graphic, visual and written skills) for all media channels i.e. website, emails, print, social media, video, display etc.
- Collaborates with marketing and advertising team to determine appropriate visual, textual and animated elements of projects.
- Collaborates with internal marketing team to create meaningful visual solutions from conception to delivery based on our business' needs and effectively present their concepts while ensuring deadlines are met.
- Including logos, images, infographics, motion graphics, video photography, icons, and symbols, along with other audio-visual components, to create a coherent message.
- In-house photography and videography including headshots, photography, stock photos and other needs.
- Takes an active role in evolving our brand's visual expression and assures alignment and evolution of our brand positioning.
- Proofing and release of final packaged art files for production.
- Develop high-impact, high-performing copy and assets that are on-brand and optimized for each media channel.
- Understand target audience and leverage media channels to increase reach and size of key audience segments.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in various media channels, design tools and applications.
- Develop and produce multimedia assets for use on websites, social channels, print, video and for interactive display.
- This role partners with cross-functional teams throughout the business to consistently deliver connected messaging.
- The multi-media designer ensures all communications consistently reflect the company branding while continuing to evolve overall look and feel.
- Other assignments as assigned my management.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- 3-5 years multimedia and marketing experience.
- Content creation (video, graphic, visual and written skills).
- Experience as a graphic and/or multi-media designer or similar position.
- Excellent critical thinking, interpersonal, communication, time-management and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with publishing and web design, graphic design with Adobe Creative Suite, InDesgin or similar.
- Ability to present, persuade, and sell design ideas to executives.
- Highly responsive individual who is a self-motivated starter with the willingness to display discretionary effort.
- Completed work experience in responsive, digital and motion graphics design. Efficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe CC.
- Must adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors.
- BA or BS Degree in business, marketing, or other related specialized field preferred.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 17741