Paradise Rewards Host, Swing Shift
- Employment Type
- Casino, Hospitality, Marketing
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting applications for Paradise Rewards Host. The Club Paradise Host is responsible for intensive canvassing of the casino floor for purpose of meeting, greeting and welcoming guests.
Full Time Swing Shift
- Provide excellence in guest service with a positive attitude on a daily basis.
- Promote Club Paradise membership and opening club accounts while displaying professional communication skills.
- Keep a steady and pro-active business demeanor with excitement for casino guests to enroll in the club.
- Be knowledgeable of and promote casino promotions, special events and amenities to casino guests.
- Club Paradise desk coverage includes multi-task guest service including opening of club accounts, providing specific information on casino, resort property as well as general information on the Reno area, answering questions, handling issues with increased escalation and informing Team Leadership.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Must be at least 21.
- Above average communication skills including verbal, non verbal, listening and written.
- Computer usage, proficient typing, spelling and basic math.
- Able to read and input guest information in casino patron system including drivers license, state ID, passport or military ID.
- Flexibility and adaptability with a fast paced working environment with concurrent multiple responsibilities, promotions and special events.
- Ability to be consistently successful on the casino floor with enrollment goals resulting in the acquisition of Club Paradise members.
- Ability to be responsible and productive without immediate and direct supervision while spending quality time on the casino floor helping team reach and surpass goals.
- Ability to be consistently friendly, courteous and smiling with all casino resort guests and fellow company Team Members.
- Ability to obtain a Nevada Gaming Registration.
- Must adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement