- Employment Type
The PBX operators answer and transfer internal and external calls for the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, and our sister property Monarch Black Hawk Casino in Black Hawk, Colorado. We are a small department and very team oriented.
- Answers the phone within three rings with a smile in your voice.
- Provide a warm greeting for our internal and external guests over the phone.
- Provide guests with current information and events for Atlantis Casino and Monarch Casino properties.
- Efficiently answer and transfer multiple calls while adhering to All of our Atlantis Standards for great guest service.
- Accurately take and relay guests requests to other departments such as Housekeeping, Engineering, Public Area, Bell/Valet and the Hotel Front Desk.
- Data entry.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
- Must be able to communicate well with guests and fellow team members.
- High school diploma preferred but not required.
- Experience preferred but not required.
- Must be friendly, approachable and team oriented.
- Must be able to communicate clearly. (Speaking/writing).
- Ability to work well with others.
- Must be able to work all 3 shifts, weekends and holidays when needed.
- Ability to problem solve and make sound judgments while including appropriate people in those decisions.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Relocation Assistance
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement