Pit Clerk - Table Games
- Employment Type
Come get in to the action of the game! Pit Clerks are responsible for entering all tracking cards and shorts sheets in a complete and accurate manner.
- Process marker and fill transactions for blackjack tables.
- Stocks the pit stands with the necessities for daily operations and assists Table Games Supervisors with various administrative tasks.
- Greet and communicate with all Guests in a pleasant and positive manner.
- Must be able to tolerate areas containing second hand smoke, high noise levels, bright lights.
- Must be able to withstand prolonged standing, stretching, bending and kneeling. Requires computer data entry skills to accurately enter information into the computer system.
Must have ability to register with the Nevada Gaming Control Board.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa culture fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on team member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- One FREE meal
- Holiday and Vacation pay
- RTC Ride Discount
- And much more……