Poker Dealer (Part Time)- Varies
- Employment Type
- Casino, Hotel
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting application for an experienced Dual Rate Poker Dealer/Supervisor. The Deal/supervisor will deal/supervise all poker games in an efficient, professional manner while exhibiting and promoting a pleasant gaming environment for all players and team members.
Full Time Various Shifts
- Maintain, control, and protect all company assets.
- Maintain accurate records of all paperwork.
- Ensure all Team Members are following gaming, company, and department policies and procedures.
- Possess a full understanding and knowledge of poker rules, including TDA.
- Evaluate business levels and maintain appropriate staffing while maximizing labor and minimizing payroll expense.
- Fulfill all guest service needs including host, cashier, making player’s cards, taking food orders, etc.
- Exhibit a positive attitude, professional demeanor, and an ability to communicate effectively with guests and team members.
- Deal poker games quickly, efficiently and accurately.
- Deal all required poker games and possess a full understanding and knowledge of poker rules.
- Make decisions in the best interest of the game, using TDA rules and house rules.
- Maintain an accurate bank and ensure all assets are guarded and protected at all times.
- Must exhibit a positive attitude, professional demeanor, and an ability to communicate effectively with guests, co-workers, and supervisors.
- Fulfill all guest service needs including host, cashier, verification, and payment of jackpots, bonus hands, and wheel spins. Maintain accurate records for all daily promotion. Generate player cards, comp slips, and ensure accurate player tracking.
- Maintain an attentive presence in the poker room and make circumspect observations of dealer activities to ensure compliance to technical dealing procedures.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand for majority of shift; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Must be 21 years old or older.
- Nevada Gaming Registration Required.
- Alcohol Awareness Card Required.
- Knowledge of TDA rules.
- Ability to deal limit, no-limit and pot-limit games, including Hold'em, Omaha, Stud variants and Draw.
- Must possess the skills to deal a protected game with emphasis on compliance to procedures and technical specifications while enforcing rules in a friendly informative manner.
- Must possess and maintain focus to ensure a fast-paced game with no errors.
- Specifically, a dealer must maintain game pace; keep the action moving, prevent out of turn action, collect rake accurately and efficiently, and enforce house rules.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, money handling skills, and ability to multi-task.
- Must adhere to all grooming standards; no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair color.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement