Poker Dealer - Poker Room
- Employment Type
- Casino, Hospitality
The Poker Dealer promotes a positive guest experience and will deal poker games quickly, efficiently and accurately. They will make decisions in the best interest of the game using TDA rules and house rules while maintaining integrity of the games while helping to grow the business through positive interactions with players and team members.
- Providing exemplary Guest Service with a professional demeanor.
- Dealing various games of poker, Ability to deal limit, no-limit and pot-limit games including but not limited to Texas Hold'em, Omaha, Stud variants and Draw.
- Understanding and following the rules of all games offered.
- Developing customer relations
- Maintaining the accuracy of all financial transactions.
- Paying wins/Taking losses.
- Ensuring the safety and security of internal and external guests by notifying management of any suspicious or unusual activities.
- Experience dealing and supervising in a poker room.
- Attending training and meetings when required.
- Responsible for the supervision and performance of the poker dealers.
- Other duties as assigned including but not limited to maintaining the cleanliness of work area.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Team Member Referral Bonus
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Discounted RTC Pass
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement