Poker Tournament Dealer
- Employment Type
Must be personable and have great Guest Service. Ability to deal all required poker games and knowledge of poker rules. Maintains knowledge and skills necessary to perform duties efficiently. Must be able to work within a team oriented environment with strong communication and guest service skills. Must present and maintain a pleasant professional demeanor and promptly respond to the directions and instructions of the shift supervisor. Participates in all required duties necessary to maintain a high level of guest service and actively works to maintain cleanliness of the poker room without prompting. Demonstrates positive acceptance of the business needs and scheduling demands. Demonstrate the ability to deal a protected game, with emphasis on compliance to procedures and technical specifications while enforcing rules in an informative friendly manner.
• Maintain an accurate bank and ensure all assets are guarded and protected at all times.
• Deal all required poker games and possess a full understanding and knowledge of poker rules.
• Maintain focus to ensure a fast-paced game with no errors; specifically, maintain game pace, keep the action moving, prevent out of turn action, collect rake accurately and efficiently and enforce house rules.
• Enthusiastically seek opportunities to inform guests and Team Members about special promotions, upcoming events and services.
• Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
• State of Nevada Gaming License