Prep Cook - Manhattan Deli
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Come join Team Atlantis! The prep cook is responsible for meal prep duties including the preparation of ingredients, side dishes and sauces for each restaurant shift. The ideal candidate for this position works well under pressure and is dedicated to excellence.
- Read and follow recipes
- Match preparation of food product
- Maintain cleanliness of the work station
- Prep Food Items
- Rotation of product
- Dating of product
- Assist in setting up line
- Bring up orders and put them away
- Prepares dishes in an efficient manner in accordance to recipes and standards
- Prepare food items while adhering to health department regulations
- Other duties as assigned my management.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Must be able to read and understand a standard recipe
- Be able to use various types of kitchen equipment
- Breakdown and clean equipment
- General knowledge of food and safety sanitation standards
- Must be able to move freely in confined spaces
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Ability to work as part of a team
**Physical Requirements: **
- Ability to stand for extended periods and lift heavy pots, pans, and trays.
- Comfortable working in a hot and fast-paced kitchen environment.
***MUST adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors***
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement