Public Area Housekeeping-Custodial I- Shift-Varies
- Employment Type
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting application for a Custodial I. This position provides daily cleaning services for all aspects of the operations, including cleanliness of the offices, public spaces, restroom facilities, and other areas as required.
Day and swing available
- Provide daily cleaning for all of the operation including but not limited to: offices, public spaces, drinking fountains, kitchen, and restroom facilities.
- Perform light cleaning and heaving cleaning including but not limited to: window washing, furniture polishing, dusting, vacuuming, sweeping, floor cleaning and polishing, emptying of trash cans and ashtrays.
- Identify and report to supervisor when supplies are needed.
- Cleans all restrooms and restock paper supplies and soap as needed
- Wiping all tables, counters and mopping the floor.
- Clean all glass doorways as needed.
- Performs other duties as required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Must be able to follow directions and pay attention to detail.
- Must be at least 21.
- Must adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- RTC Discounted Bus Pass
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement