Public Area Housekeeping Manager
- Employment Type
- General Administration, Hospitality, Leadership
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting applications for Public Area Housekeeping Manager. As Public Area Housekeeping Manager your responsibilities are to oversee the daily operations of the Public Area Housekeeping department. This position is responsible for working closely with many different departments to ensure cleanliness throughout the property (both inside and outside) of public areas and public restrooms. Must have experience in floor care, surface cleaning, snow removal equipment and various cleaning products and equipment. Additional responsibilities will include staff scheduling, coordinating and scheduling various deep cleaning projects, new product research, introduction of new cleaning items, and research of new equipment.
• Ensure cleanliness throughout the property (both inside and outside) of public areas and public restrooms. Coordinates with various departments and Casino Shift Managers.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills (both English and Spanish preferred).
- Must have organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities.
- Prior supervisory experience obtaining outstanding cleaning results in Casino, Resort or Hotel preferred but other related and relevant supervisory experience acceptable.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule depending on business needs.
- Must have demonstrated ability to handle large deep cleaning projects.
- Knowledge of major cleaning equipment operations, procedures, and methods also required.
***Must adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors***
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement