Public Area Housekeeping Supervisor
- Employment Type
- Casino, Hospitality, Hotel, Leadership
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting applications for Public Area Supervisor! The Public Area Supervisor perform all duties assigned efficiently to ensure that all areas meet the mission of Atlantis. Creating every players paradise’ and the PAH mission of providing 4 diamond cleanliness and comfort by ensuring that all team members are adhering to all company and departmental policies and procedures.
Full Time Various Shifts
- Open PAH shift – Job assignments for front line, pre-shift meetings, projects.
- Oversee the operation of sections in casino, banquet area and outside property.
- Interviewing, recommendations for hiring.
- Implementation of all policies and procedures.
- Area inspections, maintenance reporting, project scheduling, team member scheduling.
- Able to cover all front-line positions.
- To work as a team to ensure that the department is constantly striving to improve.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Must be at least 21.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- 1-2 years supervisory experience or equivalent experience.
- Organizational and time management skills to accomplish all assigned duties.
- Spanish speaking desired.
- Adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Discounted RTC Pass
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement