Purple Parrot Supervisor- Varies
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting applications for Supervisor. The incumbent in this position Supervises Team Members engaged in serving food in restaurants, and in maintaining cleanliness of food service areas and equipment by performing the following duties. The Restaurant Supervisor, as with all members of Monarch properties, provides excellent customer service to all Team Members, is expected to conduct himself/herself in a manner which demonstrates initiative, professionalism, personal awareness, integrity, and exercises confidentiality in the appropriate areas of his/her performance. The incumbent shares in the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa support of the company’s Vision, Mission, Values, and consistently performs all functions in a fashion that inspires and motivates others to actively pursue them. As part of the leadership team, role models the expected behaviors of service, positive attitude, cooperation and accountability. Engenders trust in others and develops credible relationships at all levels
- Trains Team Members in performance of duties.
• Responsible for making sure all policies and procedures are followed.
• Assigns and coordinates work of Team Members to promote efficiency of operations.
• Inspects kitchen and dining areas and utensils and equipment to ensure sanitary standards are met and are in proper working order.
• Keeps records such as amount and cost of meals served and hours worked by Team Members.
• Requisitions and inspects foodstuffs, supplies, and equipment to maintain stock levels and ensure standards of quality are met.
• Prepares work schedules/floor plans and evaluates work performance of Team Members.
• Prepare and administers coaching and counseling’s to Team Members.
• Directs preparation of foods and beverages.
• Greet and communicate with Guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
• Resolve Guest complaints.
• Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Must be at least 21.
- 1-year certificate from college or technical school; or 3-6 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to Guest, clients, and other Team Members of the organization.
- Knowledge of MS Word processing software and MS Excel spreadsheet software.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Alcohol Awareness Certification.
- Food Safety Certification.
- Gaming Registration.
- Must adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 18491