Race & Sports Book Risk Supervisor
- Employment Type
- Casino, Hospitality
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting applications for Risk Supervisor.
The Risk Supervisor, as with all members of the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa Team, provides excellent customer service to all Team Members, is expected to conduct himself/herself in a manner which demonstrates initiative, professionalism, personal awareness, integrity, and exercises confidentiality in the appropriate areas of his/her performance. The incumbent shares in the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa support of the company’s Vision, Mission, Values, and consistently performs all functions in a fashion that inspires and motivates others to actively pursue them. As part of the leadership team, role models the expected behaviors of service, positive attitude, cooperation and accountability. Engenders trust in others and develops credible relationships at all levels.
- Assist the Manager in operation of the Race and Sports Book, including assisting in the setting of point spreads for all games and assisting in deciding which games will be booked.
- Approve wagers that are within the Limits and Rules set forth by the Manager.
- Monitor all current game markets and make adjustment were necessary.
- Manage multiply game markets simultaneously and unassisted.
- Identify suspicious activities and wagering behavior.
- Set up current events within the bookmaking system.
- Score and grade current events within the bookmaking system.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
- Other assignments as assigned my management.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Must be 21 years or older
- Nevada Gaming Registration Required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Race and Sports Book Operations.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Race and Sports Book Supervision and Risk Management.
- Must adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors
***MUST adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors***
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement