Race & Sports Book Writer
Descripción del trabajo
- Employment Type
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is consistently ranked the #1 Reno resort on TripAdvisor, has the prestigious AAA Four Diamond designation, and is recommended by the Forbes Travel Guide. Atlantis is recognized for its luxurious accommodations, eight award-winning restaurants including the top four on TripAdvisor, 10 captivating bars and lounges, a world-class spa, and casino-wide action. For the fifth consecutive year, Spa Atlantis has earned the highly coveted 2020 Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Award. Spa Atlantis is the only spa to attain to attain this recognition in Reno. In addition to Spa Atlantis’s prestigious designation as a Four-Star Spa, Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, Atlantis Steakhouse, and Bistro Napa all received the 2020 Recommended rating by the Forbes Travel Guide.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list and rated as America’s Best and Mid-Size Employers.
Do you have a passion for sports? Then join our Race & Sportsbook Team! We have an immediate opening for a Race & Sportsbook Ticket Writer.
The Ticket Writer is responsible for, but not limited to:
- Providing quick and accurate ticket writing service to the guests of the Race and Sportsbook in accordance with all Nevada Gaming Regulations.
- Ability to write tickets correctly on computerized system.
- Greet all guests professionally (by name if known).
- Ideal candidates will have excellent cash handling skills and ability to balance a cash drawer on a daily basis.
- Team player- willing to help out when/where needed to ensure the best possible product/experience for all guests.
This position requires exceptional guest service skills. Ideal applicant must be able to interact with guests, answer questions, and provide general information about the Race & Sportsbook betting process. Must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and remain calm under pressure and previous cash handling experience.
Race & Sportsbook experience is a plus but not required. Must have ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on team member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Referral Programs - Team Members who refer friends & family may earn up to $1600
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Benefits (Medical /Dental/Vision/Disability & more)
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- 401K with Company Match
- Relocation Assistance
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal