Race & Sports Book Writer
- Employment Type
The Sports Book Writer helps sell and cash race and sports book tickets while ensuring regulatory compliance and providing exceptional guest service Atlantis standards.
- Must be able to interact with guests, answer questions, and provide general information about the Race & Sports book betting process.
- Providing quick and accurate ticket writing service to the guests of the Race and Sports book in accordance with all Nevada Gaming Regulations.
- Team player- willing to help out where needed to ensure the best possible product/experience for all guests.
- Ability to write tickets correctly on computerized system.
- Greet all guests professionally and by name if possible.
- Desire to work with people, friendly attitude.
- Previous cash handling experience, ability to balance a cash drawer on a daily basis.
- Must have ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- RTC Discounted Bus Pass
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement