Race & Sports Writer
- Employment Type
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting applications for a Sports Book writer. The Sports Book Writer helps sell and cash race and sports book tickets while ensuring regulatory compliance and providing exceptional guest service Atlantis standards.
Part Time Various Shifts
- Must be able to interact with guests, answer questions, and provide general information about the Race & Sports book betting process.
- Providing quick and accurate ticket writing service to the guests of the Race and Sports book in accordance with all Nevada Gaming Regulations.
- Team player- willing to help out where needed to ensure the best possible product/experience for all guests.
- Ability to write tickets correctly on computerized system.
- Greet all guests professionally and by name if possible.
- Other assignments as assigned my management.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Must be at least 21.
- Nevada Gaming Registration Required.
- Desire to work with people, friendly attitude.
- Previous cash handling experience, ability to balance a cash drawer on a daily basis.
- Must have ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time.
- Must adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement