- Employment Type
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, Forbes recommended and Four Diamond property has opened a Recruiter opportunity.
The Recruiter will be responsible for taking part in Atlantis Casino Resort leading recruiting programs and to support the organization’s business objectives by sourcing, interviewing, evaluating, and placing applicants in various roles.
- Full cycle recruitment experience in a high volume environment.
- Maintain and update applicant tracking system
- Strong understanding with various recruitment tools and resources (AI, Mobile, other software recruiting tools)
- Proven ability to effectively recruit for non-exempt hourly positions.
- Strong interpersonal, consulting, and communication skills are necessary, as well as the ability to build collaborative relationships.
- Manage interview process including: screening resumes, selecting candidates for interview, managing offer approval process, and offers.
- Maintain timely and accurate data in the applicant tracking system
- Post various line level job opportunities, on Indeed, ZipRecruiter, Craigslist, mobile and other socila media tools.
- Strong focus on delivering results while managing and prioritizing multiple projects & candidates
- Absolutely amazing interpersonal skills with an ability to network across all levels and all disciplines in the industry
- Excellent reporting skills demonstrating clear, accurate, and timely metrics generation
- Keen observation with interview process and selection– knows how to identify top performers and determine culture fit
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks at one time
- Proven ability to deal with confidential information with discretion
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Able to exercise sound judgment and decision-making.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and relationship building, including the ability to communicate with people at all levels, both in writing and orally.
Minimum 1-3 years with full life cycle recruitment
Strong knowledge with ATS systems (preferred iCIMS, or other experience with Taleo, Kenexa, Workday) good understanding of state and federal regulations, strong computers skills with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Team Member Referral Bonus
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Relocation Assistance
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement