- Employment Type
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting applications for Reservations Specialist. The Atlantis Casino Resort Spa Reservation Specialist is vitally important to the continued success of the company. Reservation agents help guests make travel plans. They describe and book ideal hotel accommodations for VIP and non-VIP guests, book special events, provide room rates, reserve dining, assist with directing guests towards spa services and other vacation-related arrangements over the phone, fax or through email.
Full Time Various Shifts
- Expert communicator that is able to listen effectively and communicate in a clear, friendly and professional manner.
- Provide superior service via phones, e-mails and faxes as a receiver and caller.
- Ability to incorporate active listening skills and questioning techniques that support effective telephone communication and sales skills.
- Utilize an effective approach to handle special telephone tasks such as call transfers, taking messages, call backs, holds, interruptions, and unintentional disconnects.
- Effectively deal with job stress, angry callers, and upset customers.
- Understand the impact of attitude when speaking with guests.
- Ability to build a positive rapport with all manner of guests over the phone to create a pleasant experience for the customer and draw them back to our resort for future visits.
- Apply proper telephone etiquette to satisfy various customer situations.
- Assist with providing reservations to guests, including up selling special packages, upgraded rooms and cross-selling different services throughout the hotel.
- Provide assistance with questions regarding the Company and Special Events.
- Consistently be above 35% conversion on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Assist with filing when needed.
- Produce daily and weekly rate comparisons for area hotels utilizing the Internet and telephone.
- Strong communication skills, proper telephone etiquette, active listening skills, data entry, ability to relate to others, patience, good judgment, attention to detail, professionalism, proactive problem solving, ability to multi-task, negotiation skills, excellent computer skills.
- Display time flexibility towards shifts as per work floor requirements.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
• Agents must have a clear speaking voice and demonstrate strong interpersonal, analytical and organization skills.
• Proficient in relevant computer applications (Office, Word, Excel, HAL, LMS, Hotel Extranets).
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
• Knowledge of call center telephony and technology.
• Experience within call center or customer service environment preferred.
• Knowledge of administration and clerical processes.
• Must adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
• Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
• 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
• Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
• Scholarship Opportunity
• Paid Vacation
• Holiday Pay
• Recreation /Fitness Discounts
• Weekly Resort Prizes
• Career Development and Training Workshops
• FREE daily meal
• Internal Advancement
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 17673