Restaurant Manager -Buffet
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
• Operate the restaurant in accordance with the Resort’s mission statement, “We will create every player’s paradise here at Atlantis.”
• Monitor the operation of the restaurant to ensure compliance with all standards and procedures established by the Food & Beverage Director as well as company and county health and regulatory standards and procedures.
• Understand financial reports and apply the information in a timely and practical fashion so as to improve the operation.
• Implement and insure prompt and courteous service to our guests in compliance with standards set forth by the Atlantis and the Food & Beverage Director.
• Maintain proper staffing levels through efficient hiring of new Team Members.
• Monitor the Team Members of the restaurant to assure they provide service in accordance with company and departmental standards and take action to correct any deficiencies through training and discipline.
• Prepare work schedules of Team Members and delegate work and station assignments.
• Prepare Team Member performance evaluations and disciplinary notices.
• Circulate through restaurant and coordinate activities of Team Member’s to provide efficient and courteous service to our guests.
• Inspect and monitor cleanliness of the restaurant and comply with safety and health code regulations.
• Greet and communicate with guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
• Resolve guest complaints and issues.
• Communicate and interact with food shift supervisors and Team Members.
• Know, understand, follow, and enforce all company and departmental policies and procedures.
• Proficiently operate POS systems, Stratton-Warren inventory system, as well as office computer systems including Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
• Facilitate all aspects of repairs and maintenance.
• Keep documentation through proper email systems.
• Decrease costs through effective scheduling and management of waste.
• Increase revenue through training and use of financial reports to ensure upsell of product.
• Create new ideas and implement these ideas.
• Readily identify and implement more efficient methods of operation.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• 3 to 5 years high volume restaurant supervision or management preferred.
• Ability to obtain an Alcohol Awareness Certification.
• Ability to obtain a Food Safety Certification.
• Knowledge of beer, wine, and alcohol.
• Good organizational skills.
• Good interpersonal communication skills.
• Knowledge in use of POS systems.
• Computer knowledge, including Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook.
• Professional appearance in dress and manner.
• Establishes concrete performance standards for both Team Members and room management.
• Provides adequate structure, direction, and feedback to Team Members and room management.
• Successfully identifies, analyzes, and solves problems.
• Works well with guests and staff by maintaining a positive and approachable attitude.
• Adheres and implements all safety and security policies and procedures