Restaurant Supervisor- Buffet
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting application for Restaurant Supervisor. The Restaurant Supervisor is responsible for supervising the day-to-day operations of the Restaurant ensuring that the staff is working together to provide optimum guest service.
- Operate the restaurant in accordance with the Resort’s mission statement, “We will create every player’s paradise here at Atlantis.”
- Monitor the operation of the restaurant to ensure compliance with all standards and procedures established by the Food & Beverage Director as well as company and county health and regulatory standards and procedures.
- Understand financial reports and apply the information in a timely and practical fashion so as to improve the operation.
- Implement and insure prompt and courteous service to our guests in compliance with standards set forth by the Atlantis and the Food & Beverage Director.
- Maintain proper staffing levels through efficient hiring of new Team Members. Recruit, interview, and recommend for hire.
- Monitor the Team Members of the restaurant to assure they provide service in accordance with company and departmental standards and act to correct any deficiencies through training and discipline.
- Prepare work schedules of Team Members and delegate work and station assignments.
- Prepare Team Member performance evaluations and disciplinary notices.
- Circulate through restaurant and coordinate activities of Team Member’s to provide efficient and courteous service to our guests.
- Works well with guests and staff by maintaining a positive and approachable attitude.
- Inspect and monitor cleanliness of the restaurant and comply with safety and health code regulations. Adheres and implements all safety and security policies and procedures.
- Greet and communicate with guests in a friendly and courteous manner. Resolve guest complaints and issues.
- Know, understand, follow, and enforce all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Communicate and interact with food shift supervisors and Team Members.
- Facilitate all aspects of repairs and maintenance.
- Keep documentation through proper email systems.
- Decrease costs through effective scheduling and management of waste.
- Increase revenue through training and use of financial reports to ensure up-selling of product.
- Create new ideas and implement these ideas.
- Readily identify and implement more efficient methods of operation.
- Perform other duties as assigned
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- 2-3 years restaurant supervision or equivalent
- Ability to obtain an Alcohol Awareness Certification.
- Ability to obtain a Food Safety Certification.
- Knowledge of beer, wine, and alcohol.
- Good organizational skills, interpersonal & communication skills.
- Knowledge in use of POS systems. Proficiently operate POS systems, Stratton-Warren inventory system, as well as office computer systems including Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
- Professional appearance in dress and manner.
***Must adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors***
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement