Restaurant Supervisor - Purple Parrot
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage, Hospitality, Leadership
The incumbent in this position Supervises Team Members engaged in serving food in restaurants, and in maintaining cleanliness of food service areas and equipment by performing the following duties. The Restaurant Supervisor, as with all members of Monarch properties, provides excellent customer service to all Team Members, is expected to conduct himself/herself in a manner which demonstrates initiative, professionalism, personal awareness, integrity, and exercises confidentiality in the appropriate areas of his/her performance. The incumbent shares in the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa support of the company’s Vision, Mission, Values, and consistently performs all functions in a fashion that inspires and motivates others to actively pursue them. As part of the leadership team, role models the expected behaviors of service, positive attitude, cooperation and accountability. Engenders trust in others and develops credible relationships at all levels.
• Trains Team Members in performance of duties.
• Responsible for making sure all policies and procedures are followed.
• Assigns and coordinates work of Team Members to promote efficiency of operations.
• Inspects kitchen and dining areas and utensils and equipment to ensure sanitary standards are met and are in proper working order.
• Keeps records such as amount and cost of meals served and hours worked by Team Members.
• Requisitions and inspects foodstuffs, supplies, and equipment to maintain stock levels and ensure standards of quality are met.
• Prepares work schedules/floor plans and evaluates work performance of Team Members.
• Prepare and administers coaching and counseling’s to Team Members.
• Directs preparation of foods and beverages.
• Greet and communicate with Guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
• Resolve Guest complaints.
• Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
• 1 year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to Guest, clients, and other Team Members of the organization
• knowledge of MS Word processing software and MS Excel spreadsheet software
• Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
• Alcohol Awareness Certification
• Food Safety Certification
• Gaming Registration