Restaurant Supervisor - Red Bloom
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage, Leadership
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa has opened a Supervisory opportunity for one of our Casino Restaurants Red Bloom.
If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment and passionate for guest service and culinary experience then we want to hear from you!
The Restaurant Supervisor is responsible for supervising the day-to-day operations of Atlantis' Red Bloom Restaurant, including, but not limited to:
- Operate the restaurant in accordance with the Resort’s mission statement, “We will create every player’s paradise here at Atlantis. ”Monitor the operation of the restaurant to ensure compliance with all standards and procedures established by the Food & Beverage Director as well as company and county health and regulatory standards and procedures.
- Understand financial reports and apply the information in a timely and practical fashion so as to improve the operation.
- Implement and insure prompt and courteous service to our guests in compliance with standards set forth by the
- Atlantis and the Food & Beverage Director.
- Maintain proper staffing levels through efficient hiring of new Team Members. Recruit, interview, and recommend for hire.
- Monitor the Team Members of the restaurant to assure they provide service in accordance with company and departmental standards and take action to correct any deficiencies through training and discipline.
- Prepare work schedules of Team Members and delegate work and station assignments. Prepare Team Member performance evaluations and disciplinary notices.
- Circulate through restaurant and coordinate activities of Team Member’s to provide efficient and courteous service to our guests.
- Works well with guests and staff by maintaining a positive and approachable attitude.
- Inspect and monitor cleanliness of the restaurant and comply with safety and health code regulations. Adheres and implements all safety and security policies and procedures.
- Greet and communicate with guests in a friendly and courteous manner. Resolve guest complaints and issues.
- Know, understand, follow, and enforce all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Communicate and interact with food shift supervisors and Team Members.
- Facilitate all aspects of repairs and maintenance.
- Keep documentation through proper email systems.
- Decrease costs through effective scheduling and management of waste.
- Increase revenue through training and use of financial reports to ensure up-selling of product.
- Create new ideas and implement these ideas.
- Readily identify and implement more efficient methods of operation.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 2 to 3 years high volume restaurant supervision or management preferred.
- Ability to obtain an Alcohol Awareness Certification.
- Ability to obtain a Food Safety Certification.
- Knowledge of beer, wine, and alcohol.
- Good organizational skills, interpersonal & communication skills.
- Knowledge in use of POS systems. Proficiently operate POS systems, Stratton-Warren inventory system, as well as office computer systems including Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
- Professional appearance in dress and manner.