Retail Sales Assistant
- Employment Type
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ:MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their “Most Trustworthy Companies” list and rated as one of America’s Best Mid-Size Employers.
- Checking in all merchandise and supplies brought up by the warehouse
- Completing all purchase orders
- Unpacking and tagging all merchandise that is for re-sale
- Inspect for any damages, shortages, mis-picks etc. Report any discrepancies to management.
- Keep cashier stations well stocked with all supplies necessary for sales associate to perform their duties. Inform management when supplies run low and need to be ordered.
- Keep store rooms clean and well organized
- Re-stock merchandise for sale as needed
- When necessary, assist sales associates with guest service
- Assist Inventory Control and management in conducting physical inventories
- Guest Service: Ensure outstanding guest service by responding promptly to guest needs and requests for service.
- Team Work: Build team spirit through positive reinforcement and recognizing excellent in the workplace
- Take Pride: Always keep the retail shops looking their best. Be professional in both appearance and manner.
- Stay Informed: Our guests sometimes treat our shops as the Atlantis information centers. Keep up on special events, concerts, etc. Become familiar with entire property in order to direct or escort our guests to desired locations. Never guess or assume when a guest asks you a question. If you do not have the correct answer, know where to find out. You can always ask management
- Professionalism: Approach others in a tactful manner. React well under pressure. Always give a genuine smile. Treat others with respect and dignity regardless of their status or position. Accept responsibility for own actions
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Must have exceptional organization skills
- Ability to work entire shift while standing unless on an authorized break period. Able to lift a reasonable amount of weight
- Ability to perform duties with limited supervision
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Team Member Referral Bonus
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Relocation Assistance
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement
Job Reference #: 9500