Retail - Sales Associate
- Employment Type
- Gift Shop/Retail, Hospitality
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting applications for Retail Sales Associate in our upscale shop. The Sales Associate at The Shoppes at Atlantis, is a customer service-oriented sales role. This role assists guests with purchases, cashiering, stocking, and overall presentation of the store. The Shoppes at Atlantis, has a Sundry Shop, Boutique Shop, and a Luxury shop, featuring high-end name brands such as Coach, Michael Kors, and more.
- Greet all guests with a warm and friendly welcome.
- Provide a courteous, and upscale shopping experience for our guests.
- Assist guests with product knowledge and offerings.
- Process transactions, and cashiering, money handling skills.
- Maintain shop appearance, including cleanliness, displays, and inventory.
- Excellent communication and guest service skills.
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Maintain usage of all Atlantis Service Standards.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
The Gift Shop Sales Associate is expected to perform duties with little or no supervision after a minimal training period
- Must be able to complete and process all necessary paperwork in a neat and accurate manner within 30 days.
- Must be 21 and aquire an Alcohol Awareness card.
- Know inventory and be able to suggest merchandise to our guests.
- After 60 days, must be able to contribute an acceptable % of sales to help meet sales goals as established by budget (If budget is met our team members get $100 incentive gift card).
MUST ADHERE TO ALL GROOMING STANDARDS, NO “VISIBLE” TATTOOS/PIERCINGS OR UNNATURAL HAIR COLOR.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Team Member Referral Bonus
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- RTC discounted Bus Pass
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement