Retail - Sales Associate
- Employment Type
- Gift Shop/Retail
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting applications for Retail Sales Associate in our upscale shop. The Sales Associate at The Shoppes at Atlantis, is a customer service-oriented sales role. This role assists guests with purchases, cashiering, stocking, and overall presentation of the store. The Shoppes at Atlantis, has a Sundry Shop, Boutique Shop, and a Luxury shop, featuring high-end name brands such as Coach, Michael Kors, and more.
Full Time Various Shifts
- Greet all guests with a warm and friendly welcome.
- Provide a courteous, and upscale shopping experience for our guests.
- Assist guests with product knowledge and offerings.
- Process transactions, and cashiering, money handling skills.
- Maintain shop appearance, including cleanliness, displays, and inventory.
- Excellent communication and guest service skills.
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Maintain usage of all Atlantis Service Standards.
- Other assignments as assigned my management.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Alcohol Awareness card required.
- Know inventory and be able to suggest merchandise to our guests.
- After 60 days, must be able to contribute an acceptable % of sales to help meet sales goals as established by budget.
- Must adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 17675