Revenue Audit Manager
- Employment Type
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, in Reno, Nevada, has a career opportunity and is looking for someone with a proven track record to be the Revenue Audit Manager. Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (MCRI), is publicly traded and the parent company of Atlantis. Atlantis has been recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-size Employers.
The Revenue Audit Manager oversees and ensures efficient performance of the Revenue Audit Group (both Gaming and Non-gaming) and the accurate recording of revenues.
- Manage activities of the Gaming and Non-Gaming audit departments, including scheduling, performance reviews and staff development
- Ensures audits are conducted in compliance with regulatory requirements and the Company’s internal control policies
- Assists the Accounting department with month-end close procedures
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of daily audits and MICS/regulatory audits
- Review and post journal entries, reconcile balance sheet accounts, tax and license filings, and produce various reports and statistical analysis
- Complete special projects and critical audits, as requested by management
- Cooperate with internal and external auditors during audits and review
- Fulfill the duties of a revenue auditor, as necessary
- Support, actively promote, and demonstrate superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs
- Assists the Revenue Supervisor(s) or equivalent in completion or understanding of their assigned responsibilities.
- Creates financial spreadsheets on computer, programming necessary formulas into the file, and updating information on a regular basis.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related area from a four-year college or university; or four to six years related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education or experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in audit or accounting, and in the gaming industry, with progressive supervisory/managerial experience required.
- Previous experience with casino and hotel systems (Patron Management, Machine Accounting, LSI, InfoGenesis, LMS, Infor (HMS), DataMagine, Cognos Finance, TM One)
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, intermediate proficiency in other Microsoft applications (Word, OneNote)
- Working knowledge of the GCB minimum control standards and regulations
- Strong computer experience, management and organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must be able to stand/walk/ sit for extended periods.
- May be exposed to working in a noisy, smoke/secondary smoke environment.
- Must be at least 21 and hold or be able to obtain Gaming license.