Revenue Audit Manager
- Employment Type
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting applications for Revenue Audit Manager. Responsible for reporting revenue and all related transactions timely and accurately.
Full Time Day Shift
- Supervise team of 15 to 20 Gaming Revenue Auditors and F&B Revenue Auditors.
- Ensure compliance with Nevada Gaming Control Board regulations and other federal and State government agencies. Perform some complicated MICS audits.
- Consistently evaluate the existing revenue audit processes and procedures, insure they are in synchrony with the operational changes and suggest improvements that will increase the department efficiency.
- Provide executives with daily revenue information. Produces Cognos revenue report (daily, weekly, monthly).
- Review and accepts responsibility for the revenue section of the monthly Financials statements.
- Involved in month end closing and BS accounts reconciliations (revenue related BS accounts).
- Work close with operation departments managers in resolving control issues and audit discrepancies.
- Other duties may be assigned.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; talk, and hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Bachelor degree in accounting or related field.
- Good understanding of GAAP.
- Able to work independently with high attention to detail.
- Possess effective leadership skills for supervising staff and making business decisions.
- Computer literacy is a must; will be working with various computer programs and accounting systems.
- Flexible work availability; must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Must adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement