Room Service - Bus Person - Shift- Varies
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage, Hospitality
The Room Service Bus Person position will be responsible for cleaning after the delivery of orders to guest hotel rooms and other areas of the casino. The Bus person is also responsible for collecting payment for all orders. Ideal applicant will have prior bussing experience, tray service experience and exceptional guest service skills.
Shift: Sun, Mon 7am-3pm & Tues,Wed,Sat 3pm-11pm. Days off Thurs & Fri.
- Pick-up Guest trays after completion of guest meals
- Responsible for transportation of service tables and other wares to and from guest rooms and suites in the hotel tower.
- Set up and stock stations for ice, condiments etc.
- Assist the Servers in preparation of trays, beverage service and upkeep of the tabletop.
- Duties are conducted in a quiet and organized manner, ensuring clear communication is possible.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Previous bussing experience is preferred.
- Ability to lift and transport tubs of dishes and silverware, must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be guest-oriented
- Must adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Discounted RTC Pass
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement