Runner - Housekeeping
- Employment Type
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list and rated as America’s Best and Mid-Size Employers.
We have an immediate opening for a swing shift Runner position, come join our team!
It is expected that the Runner perform all their assigned duties efficiently, so that our guests receive what they have requested and our team member receive what they need to ensure guest service is maximized to the four diamond standards we strive to maintain.
It is expected that the Runner keep inventories of supplies, and that they keep very detailed records of what has been delivered and when including the following :
- Delivery of items to rooms for the guest
- The team members and management; as well as the delivery and pick up of items around the property as needed.
- Organization and storage of monthly reports for housekeeping
- Organizing and taking inventory of the 12th floor store room
- Cleaning refridgerators, irons, coffee pots, deep cleaning jacuzzis, and other delivery items.
- Apply furniture protector, stain furniture, and replacement of in-room items
- Cleaning rooms
- Stripping beds
- Performing housemen duties, and other duties as assigned
Able to stand and walk for long periods of time
Able to lift and/push 50lbs without restrictions
Organizational skills to keep track of work assigned.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on team member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Referral Programs - Team Members who refer friends & family may earn up to $1600
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Benefits (Medical /Dental/Vision/Disability & more)
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- 401K with Company Match
- Relocation Assistance
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement
Job Reference #: 8930