Sales Agent - Room Service, Day Shift
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting applications for a Sales Agent for our In Room dining department. The In-Room Dining Sales Agent is an essential member of the Food & Beverage team dedicated to providing exceptional quality and service to our guests.
Full Time Day Shift
- Responsible for taking Guest room service orders.
- Verifying rooms, taking payments and communicating with managers and server to insure guest satisfaction.
- Consistently finalize all transactions in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provide excellent first and last impressions to the guest.
- Maintain cleanliness of the cashier areas.
- Properly control the flow of phone calls to Room Service from guests to maximize guest service.
- Other assignments as assigned my management.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; talk, and hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Previous cashier experience a plus.
- Must adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 18092