Sales Associate Gift Shop
- Employment Type
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list and rated as America’s Best and Mid-Size Employers.
- Responsible for the courteous and pleasant assistance given to the guests of the Gift Shop.
- Process transactions for Gift and Sundries Shop.
- Maintain cleanliness and inventory.
- Must have excellent communication and guest service skills.
- No experience necessary, will train.
- Must be flexible with schedule.
Full time available! Come Join Team Atlantis!
- This Gift Shop Sales Associate is expected to perform duties with little or no supervision after a minimal training period.
- Must be able to complete and process all necessary paperwork in a neat and accurate manner Within 30 days, adhere to and be knowledgeable of all company policies and procedures
- Well informed about all company events and promotions
- Know inventory and be able to suggest merchandise to our guests
- After 60 days, must be able to contribute an acceptable % of sales to help meet sales goals as established by budget
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Team Member Referral Bonus
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Relocation Assistance
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement