Sales Associate - Gift Shop
- Employment Type
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is consistently ranked the #1 Reno resort on TripAdvisor, has the prestigious AAA Four Diamond designation, and is recommended by the Forbes Travel Guide. Atlantis is recognized for its luxurious accommodations, eight award-winning restaurants including the top four on TripAdvisor, 10 captivating bars and lounges, a world-class spa, and casino-wide action. For the fifth consecutive year, Spa Atlantis has earned the highly coveted 2020 Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Award. Spa Atlantis is the only spa to attain to attain this recognition in Reno. In addition to Spa Atlantis’s prestigious designation as a Four-Star Spa, Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, Atlantis Steakhouse, and Bistro Napa all received the 2020 Recommended rating by the Forbes Travel Guide.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list and rated as America’s Best and Mid-Size Employer
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is seeking a gift shop retail associate to assist our guests with purchases, cashiering, stocking and displaying items.
Must have a friendly and courteous demeanor to promote a positive sales experience.
- A courteous and pleasant assistance experience to our guests.
- Process transactions for Gift Shop and Sundries Shop.
- Maintain cleanliness and inventory.
- Must have excellent communication and guest service skills.
- No experience necessary, will train.
We are looking to fill two positions:
One full time swing shift position that is typically 2p-10p weekdays and 6p-2a weekends
One part time WEEKENDS ONLY 12p-8p, 10a-6p, 2p-10p
The Gift Shop Sales Associate is expected to perform duties with little or no supervision after a minimal training period
- Must be able to complete and process all necessary paperwork in a neat and accurate manner within 30 days
- Adhere to and be knowledgeable of all company policies and procedures
- Well informed about all company events and promotions
- Know inventory and be able to suggest merchandise to our guests
- After 60 days, must be able to contribute an acceptable % of sales to help meet sales goals as established by budget (If budget is met our team members get $100 incentive gift card)
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Team Member Referral Bonus
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- RTC discounted Bus Pass
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement
Job Reference #: 14281